I am impatient for something to happen. Apparently there is a lot of paperwork and such behind the scenes to sort out the NHS funding for alemtuzumab (a formality only, my MS nurse assures me, the treatment has already been approved by the neurologist) and generally get organised.

I am not to expect to hear more from the hospital until sometime next week at the earliest… But I do wish they would at least get on with the tests so I can imagine that something positive is happening!

Meanwhile, I am preparing for a return to work and awaiting physio for the symptoms lingering from my recent relapse.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s